Are You Ready to Join the Fight?
The WBCI has a mission to provide funds that support breast cancer services across remote Wyoming; with an ultimate intent to increase survival rate and decrease late-stage diagnosis.
The 2022 WBCI Community Grant
The Application Process
- July 12, 2021 – Application Process Opens
- The grant funding cycle is January – November 2022.
- Exceptions may be made when needed. Please contact Pam or Heather to learn more.
- September 30, 2021 – Application Process Closes
- November 1, 2021 – Preliminary Final Report Due. For projects awarded a grant last year AND will be either:
- Requesting new funds for the 2022 grant cycle, or
- Is requesting to carry funds forward into the new 2022 Grant Cycle.
- November & December 2021 – Applications Will Be Reviewed
- January 2022 – Grants Will Be Announced & Funds Will Be Awarded
Applications Will Be Considered Based On:
- The Community’s Need for the Services
- Why is the proposed service needed in your community? Please provide statistics, if available.
- The Type of Evidence-Based Interventions (EBIs) & Services Being Provided
- Please review the section on EBIs and services below.
- The Goal for Expected Outcomes.
- You will need a way to track your services and project your expected outcomes for the grant cycle.
- The Support of the Wyoming Breast Cancer Initiative
- You will be asked to increase the recognition of WBCI in your community,
- You will be asked to support WBCI activities in your community.
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more about the 2022 Community Grant application and process please review Frequently Asked Questions & Using Evidence-Based Interventions. You will find answers to commonly asked questions and more detailed information on providing Evidence-Based Interventions with WBCI funding.
The 2021 WBCI Community Grantees
WBCI is so proud to be able to fund and support The 2021 WBCI Community Grantees and the services they provide! Their incredible services are as unique as the communities they serve.
Our Impact Across Wyoming
The Wyoming Breast Cancer Initiative is supported by the community and people just like you. If you are interested in learning more about how you can support the Wyoming Breast Cancer Initiative by donating to our cause, please click below.