COMPLETING YOUR WBCI COMMUNITY GRANT FINAL REPORT
Thank You For Serving as a 2021 Grantee
The WBCI has a mission to provide funds that support breast cancer services across remote Wyoming; with an ultimate intent to increase survival rate and decrease late-stage diagnosis.
Thank you for joining WBCI in the fight to lessen the impact
breast cancer has on our Wyoming communities!
Completing Your 2021 Final Report
Final Reports are now ready for WBCI 2021 Community Grantees
However, WBCI has changed our Final Report deadlines.
Please review below to make sure you are meeting the set requirements.
- WBCI Funded Projects Providing Services Through December 2021 – Do Not Submit Your Final Report Until After the End of the Year. Due – January 15, 2022. This allows your program to capture and report on the number of services provided for the entire year. This is the new date, regardless of whether or not you are asking for funds for 2022.
- WBCI Funded Projects That Have Been Completed and/or Funds Have Been Depleted – Submit Your Final Report Any Time. Due – January 15, 2022. They are now ready and will show in your dashboard when you log in to the Common Grant Application website.
- You Need These Items to Complete Your Report.
- Number of the services you have provided
- Copy of the press release announcing you were selected as a WBCI grantee. This can either be the press release itself and/or a copy of the article.
- Copies of promotional materials, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials used to advertise the WBCI funded project/services.
- Screengrabs of the WBCI graphics that appeared on your social media pages.
- Copy of the projected budget and actual accounting for your WBCI Community Grant.
- An example of a recipient of your WBCI funded services.